[PARPORT] RedHat 7.0 and Backpack CD-Rom

From: Ron Reed (rreed@ops.sgp.arm.gov)
Date: Thu Oct 12 2000 - 12:07:39 EDT

    I need a boot/install disk for RedHat 7.0 or 6.2 that has the parallel
    CD-Rom support on it. I can't use a driver disk, due to the fact that I
    lose the floppy drive right after the boot. I have tried to make one,
    but have failed. Does anyone have such a beast?

    Ronald Reed                                           voice: (580) 388-4053
    Linux System Administrator                              fax: (580) 388-4052
    Atmospheric Radiation Measurement Program      email: rreed@ops.sgp.arm.gov
    Southern Great Plains Testbed
    309600 EW 28
    Billings, Ok. 74630