[PARPORT] External Parallel-Port CDRom Drive Unnamed

From: Terry Filby (m02we400@cwcom.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 07:04:12 EDT

    Have got one of the above drives that I want to use with my Thinkpad
    560E and the Mandrake 7.0 distro I have on it. It says on the box that
    it's suitable for PC, Mac and Unix, but the software supplied on floppy
    is only for Windows, anyone know where I can get a prog to enable the
    parallel CDdrive to talk with the Linux please?

    Thanks

    Terry