[PARPORT] IOMEGA

From: Pramod Immaneni (pramod@enpc3082.eas.asu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 17:01:32 EDT

    Hi,
        I have a problem loading my ppa.o module. I have a iomega zip drive
    connected to the parallel port. When I run modprobe ppa I get the following
    error message "Could not find device" and "Device or resource busy". I am
    running redhat 6.1 with kernel 2.2.12-20. Any help will be appreciated.

    Bye,
    Pramod.