[PARPORT] Regenerate /dev/printer?

From: Gene Heskett (gene_heskett@iolinc.net)
Date: Fri Oct 27 2000 - 23:53:56 EDT

    Gene Heskett sends Greetings to all;

    I've been fighting with my printer, and its winning, or should I say
    RedHat6.2 seems to be.

    In trying to get rid of all evidence that CUPS was ever installed (it
    doesn't have a make uninstall) I deleted /dev/printer as it had a date
    corresponding to the CUPS install, figureing it was MAKEDEV renewable.

    Silly me, MAKEDEV has not a clue as to how to make /dev/printer.

    Can someone tutor me please?

    Cheers, Gene

    --
      Gene Heskett, CET, UHK       |Amiga A2k Zeus040, Linux @ 400mhz
    	email gene underscore heskett at iolinc dot net