[PARPORT] Install RedHat Linux 7.0 using a CDROM connected to the parport

From: Jose' Miguel Correia Pires (jmcp@fisica.uminho.pt)
Date: Wed Nov 15 2000 - 13:35:21 EST

    I've got a 486DX2 With 12MB where i'm trying to install redhat 7.0. I have
    a bootdisk image and the driver disk paride.img that are sent with the
    mencioned version of redhat. The problem is that when the installation
    programs asks for the driver disk, it gives the message:

    This is not the driver disk for this version of redhat linux

    I would like to known if anyone have experienced this problem and how can
    it be solved.

    Thanks in advance for all the help provided.

    J. Miguel Correia Pires

    Jose' Miguel A. Correia Pires
    Departamento de Fisica - Universidade do Minho
    Campus de Gualtar
    PT-4710-057 BRAGA (PORTUGAL)
    Phone: 351-253604320 Fax: 351-253678981
    e-mail: jmcp@fisica.uminho.pt