[PARPORT] ITE8712F I/O

From: Crump, Valerie (VCrump@api.com)
Date: Thu Nov 30 2000 - 19:50:28 EST

    Has anyone had trouble with the ITE8712F I/O chip? I'm developing
    parport and ppdev functionality using several boards. The boards with
    SMSC and Winbond chips work fine, so I know the code is OK. On the
    board with the ITE8712F, I can drive the control lines, but not the data
    lines. The register is being written OK, but the lines appear to be
    tristated.

    Thanks,
    Valerie