[PARPORT] include dirs for user space drivers

From: Crump, Valerie (VCrump@api.com)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2000 - 17:49:14 EST

    Hello,

    Which include directories should I use for a user space driver,
    /usr/include/{.,sys} or exclusively /usr/include/linux ? In either
    case, including time.h results in preprocessor complaints about
    redefinitions. I need the timeval struct for PP{G,S}ETTIME. This is
    the only file that I have trouble with, but it points to an underlying
    misunderstanding I must have about the proper directories to use.

    Thanks,
    Valerie