[PARPORT] PCI parallel port card under rtlinux

From: Gaspar Bakos (bakos@konkoly.hu)
Date: Fri Dec 15 2000 - 08:21:25 EST

    Hi,

    I would be interested in PCI PCI Parallel port card support under Linux.

    I am using Redhat 6.2 with a REALTIME Linux kernel to drive a robotic
    observatory:
    Linux 2.2.14-rtl2.3 #1 SMP Tue Jul 11 19:06:45 CEST 2000 i686 unknown

    The current setup uses an ISA bus card with two extra parallel ports (one
    for the telescope irq7, 0x378, another for the dome/building 0x278)
    I will have to upgrade to PCI. Could anyone tell me which PCI cards are
    supported and by what kernel modules/programs?

    Best regards,
    Gaspar Bakos

    Gaspar A. Bakos
    Junior Research Fellow - Konkoly Observatory, PO Box 67, Budapest, Hungary
    homepage: http://www.konkoly.hu/staff/bakos/