[PARPORT] Datastor commuter install

From: Tom Franken (tom_franken@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 09:46:52 EST

    I'm a brandnew user of linux, and in order to learn something about linux I
    would like to install it on my laptop. Problem: I can't manage to install
    my datastor device. I have all the drivers using SuSE Linux boot and module
    disk, but I don't know what Yast1 means by the parameters for "comm" and
    next parameters for "pcd". I read everything about it at the linux pages
    but it still is chinese to me.