[PARPORT] Linux install via scsi cdrom on parallel port

From: Jean-Marie PIVETEAU (jean-marie.piveteau@wanadoo.fr)
Date: Mon Feb 19 2001 - 15:41:47 EST

    hello,

    Has anyone successfully installed Linux using a scsi cdrom connected to the parallel port via a Shuttle cāble?
    I have the RH 7.0 distribution. I haven't found a way to natively install the OS with the floppy images provided on the RH 7.0 CD. I suppose I need to make a custom floppy. Is there a standard way to do that?

    Thank you all. :-)