[PARPORT] zip drive help

From: Joe Lang (lang@fs1-nhdw.nws.noaa.gov)
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 11:03:28 EST

    Hello List Members.

    I need help getting my Zip drive working with my RedHat 7.0 system.
    I have the 100 Mb parallel port version of the IOMega Zip drive.
    I have looked around on the web and in other places for a concise document
    giving me details to accomplish my task.
    I went to Mr. Campbell's web page in Perth but I found that I was not
    permitted to download his version of the driver for my Zip drive.

    So...

    Is there anyone out there that can give me detailed instructions and the
    driver code needed to get my Zip drive working on my Linux system?

    Any and all help will be greatly appreciated!

    Thank you.

    Joe Lang