[PARPORT] Drivers for IOMEGA Zip 250 Mb Drive

From: Marathe (radtric@vsnl.com)
Date: Thu Mar 22 2001 - 13:12:21 EST

      We have RedHat Linux version 6.2 with kernel version 2.2.14-5.0

        We wanted to install IOMEGA Zip drive Parallel port 250 Mb type. We were unable to get the required driver from RedHat site or from IOMEGA site. The one available at latter is for kernel version 2.2.14 and hence it does not get installed.

        Is there any way by which we can install the zip drive ? We have tried all the methods as given on RedHat How-To pages.

        Thanks

        ...Sanjivani