[PARPORT] Accessing Parallel ports in java (EPP)

From: MoSheah@aol.com
Date: Sun Mar 25 2001 - 20:43:57 EST

    I am new to working with parallel ports and I am trying to test an SDLC chip I designed through the parallel port in java. I am familiar with java I am just not sure how to read the parallel port. Does anyone know of any good referecnes of how to do this or if they have some code that I could look at to figure it out. I need to read and write to the parallel port (EPP). If anyone has done this or knows how I would really appeciate it if they could help me out.

    Thanks,
    Allen
    mosheah@aol.com