[PARPORT] Freecom CD-RW

From: Richard Polton (Richard.Polton@morganstanley.com)
Date: Thu May 03 2001 - 03:24:48 EDT

    Hi,

    After experimenting and drawing several blanks with my Freecom Desktop
    external
    cd-rw using the parallel port, I bought a USB cable for it. I still
    cannot use it, however.
    I can successfully load the usb-storage module (logs attached) but
    cannot mount a
    disk. Can anyone offer any advice? I have checked the reason for the
    failure in
    freecom_init (-110) and that looks, to me, like -ETIMEDOUT. Any
    thoughts?

    Thanks,

    Richard