[PARPORT] Intek21 PCI parallel port

From: daniel sheltraw (l5gibson@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 13 2001 - 18:13:48 EDT

    Hello Parport list

    I recently purchased a Intek21 PCI parallel port that I am trying
    to use in my own custom kernel module driver. The trouble is I can not
    get hardware interrupts to work for this card. Does anyone know where
    to find datasheets for this card? Has anyone had succes with this
    card?

    More specific additional questions:

    (1) Does the status port of this card monitor interrupts on S2?

    (2) Does bit 5 or 7 of the control port control direction?

    (3) Does the ECR port exist at base + 0x402 with the usual bit
        functions?

    If this card is a loser would you please recommend the best or good
    PCI parallel card to use?

    Thank you very much,
    Daniel