Re: [PARPORT] A Query

From: Joshua b. Jore (moomonk@greentechnologist.org)
Date: Thu Aug 09 2001 - 19:54:45 EDT

    Perhaps I'm just slow here but why aren't you (a) looking at the Microsoft
    Platform and Driver SDKs and (b) doing these searches on
    msdn.microsoft.com?

    Joshua Jore
    Minneapolis Ward 3, precinct 10

    "The irony of this man being imprisoned in the United States and longing
    to return to once-Communist Russia so he can regain his right to free
    speach is simply staggering."