[PARPORT] Red Hat 5.2 Parallel Boot Disk

From: Stultz, Matthew (mstult01@coair.com)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 17:17:59 EDT

    Hi I'm new to Linux and have been going nuts trying to get linux to load
    from my parallel Backpack drive and while searching for a solution found you
    wrote a boot image. The only problem is it wont download, the link seems
    bad. If you could please send me the file or tell me where to download it I
    would greatly appreciate it. The file is rh52pp2.img as listed by your
    page.

    Matt Stultz