[PARPORT] PLX 9052 VSCOM PCI-020 dual parport support

From: mjstumpf@cotse.net
Date: Mon Oct 01 2001 - 17:16:00 EDT

    Okay, so it appears that at least someone else on this list noticed back in
    June that this card isn't supported. I don't have the time to learn how to
    include support for this, but I'll do the next best thing: I'll ship, free
    of charge, this PCI card to anyone who is willing to try! (I recall at
    least one comment indicating surprise that the card exists.. heh)

    Reply privately via email if you'd like to undertake this.

    --
    Michael J. Stumpf
    LinuxPPC enablement