Re: [PARPORT] ECP mode transfers in 2.4.x kernels (latest patches)

From: Tim Waugh (twaugh@redhat.com)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 03:18:21 EDT

    Hmm, I thought about it for a few seconds, and it's the wrong timeout.

    Well, perhaps we can solve two problems at once. There already needs
    to be more tunability of the IEEE 1284 timings via lp ioctls to make
    tunelp work again. Once we invent a method for doing that we can just
    slip the FIFO drain timing in with the rest of the timings.