[PARPORT] Microtek 310v errors

From: Poohba (poohba@blkpoohba.dyndns.org)
Date: Sun Dec 09 2001 - 12:14:08 EST

    At one time I actually had this working. But then I upgraded to RH 7.2
    and kernel 2.4.13 and now I cannot get it compiled in again. What all do
    I need to do? I have read the pages and I have scsi built in already b/c
    i have two burners so the scsi is not a module but they are there. I
    cannot get the patch to compile. What am I missing?

    --
    IRC(#undernet) AIM(aol.com/aim) Yahoo(yahoo.com): BlkPoohba
    MSN: poohba@hotmail.com