[PARPORT] New e-mail address

From: jtklaas@mediaone.net
Date: Sun Dec 23 2001 - 08:12:30 EST

    My service provider is changing hands and is requiring me to get a new
    e-mail address. My old e-mail address was:
    jtklaas@mediaone.net
    My new e-mail address is going to be (after the start of the new year):
    jklaas145140MI@comcast.net

    They will allow me to choose a new e-mail address at some point in the
    near future, so that will hopefully allow me to pick a more sane option.

    --
    The activity of "debugging" or removing bugs from a program ends when a
    programmer gets tired of doing it, not when all the bugs are removed.

    James Klaas