[PARPORT] parport_daisy_select

From: Max Vorobiev (pcwizard@telecom.sins.ru)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 17:27:25 EST

    Good day!

    Is there are any official implementation of mode selection due 'int
    parport_daisy_select (struct parport *port, int daisy, int mode)' routine?
    I need to select mode (EPP/ECP) for device communication at the stage of
    device selection for driver I develop. I have done such selection with
    daysy_cpp routine from my driver and it works well, but I'll be better to
    use standart code.

    Thanks.