Re: [PARPORT] Mounting 100GB VFAT drive problem

From: farmer dude (farmerduderl@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 16:16:38 EST

    Robert

    not sure if this is what is hampering you, but there
    is a bug from what I've heard (via linux-kernel
    mailing list) with FAT32 hard drives over 68GB in
    size. I think there is more to your problem than
    this, but this might be one of the issues.

    farmerdude

    --- "Robert W. Yarbrough" <rwyarbrough@prodigy.net>