Re: [PARPORT] Backpack floppy

From: Al Crowley (alc@micro-solutions.com)
Date: Thu Mar 07 2002 - 12:15:57 EST

    Gady,

    I don't believe there is any way of making the Backpack floppy drive
    work within Linux. We do not even currently have a 32-bit driver for
    Windows NT/2000/XP. The only driver we supply is a 16-bit DOS/DOS Mode
    driver.

    Sincerely,
    Al Crowley, Technical Support Assistant Manager
    MicroSolutions, Inc.
    http://www.micro-solutions.com

    (alc@micro-solutions.com)