[PARPORT] Parallel Port Mode switching via normal C-code possible??

From: sven.luebke@auerswald.de
Date: Fri Mar 08 2002 - 06:28:15 EST

    Hi!!

    I have to reconfigure the parallel port mode (ECP, EPP, Standard etc.)
    via normal C code AND NOT via BIOS. I know, that this is not a clean
    way, but it's the only one :-). Could you tell me, to which address
    I have to write which value, if I want to switch between EPP, ECP and
    standard mode?! Is this possible at all?? Thanx for your help...

    Bye,

    Sven Lübke