[PARPORT] problem with DCC

From: vinod m. vanjeri (vinodvanjeri@rediffmail.com)
Date: Sun Mar 31 2002 - 09:20:11 EST

    hi,
       I tried to connect the two windows 98 systems by means of
    Direct Cable Connection. I have installed all the software
    necessory for it & all the settings are proper
    & my 25 pin D-sub connector cable also has no problem but still
    the computers are not connecting giving the errors.

    error on the geust computer is
    "can't find the host computer make sure you have run DCC on the
    host computer & connect your cable to both computer"

    error on the host computer is
    "is the geust computer running"

    Has anyone already tracked this down?

    THANK'S