Re: [PARPORT] ppSCSI-0.91.patch in newer kernels

From: Dr. David Alan Gilbert (gilbertd@treblig.org)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 17:49:19 EDT

    * Jon Miner (cp_n18@yahoo.com) wrote:
    > We went over this a while back on the list. For the
    > 2.4.x kernel, you should start with the patches from:
    >
    > http://http.us.debian.org/debian/pool/main/k/kernel-patch-ppscsi-2.4/
    >
    > I integrated them into the RedHat 2.4.9-31 kernel,
    > hopefully they'll work for you too!

    Nice one! I haven't been able to get ppSCSI going for ages, and that
    just worked nicely on top of a vanilla 2.4.18.

    (With an HP5100C scanner using the epst driver - it did need the latest
    SANE however).

    Dave
     ---------------- Have a happy GNU millennium! ----------------------
    / Dr. David Alan Gilbert | Running GNU/Linux on Alpha,68K| Happy \
    \ gro.gilbert @ treblig.org | MIPS,x86,ARM, SPARC and HP-PA | In Hex /