Re: [PARPORT] Olympus MO drive

From: Niels Stargardt (Niels.Stargardt@gmx.de)
Date: Sun Apr 07 2002 - 12:29:45 EDT

    Hi , I had problems with OLYMPUS-MO-Disk too (with an Philips MO drive). I
    don't know, if this was a problem with the geometry. I think, I have checked
    the MO with fdisk an saw that the disk is partitioned for more than one system.
    So I partitioned the disk for FAT16 and than create a DOS-Filesystem. I think I
    had made it completly with LINUX, but I'm not sure. After that the Olympus-MO
    works fine under Linux and Win 95.

    Hope this ist helpfully for you.

            Niels Stargardt <><

    Am 7 Apr 02 um 15:06 hat +Tðº '^uÒzSþ ç geschrieben: