[PARPORT] Scanport SQ300 with SCSI on parallel port

From: Antilope (antilope@adinet.com.uy)
Date: Sat May 04 2002 - 16:36:18 EDT

    HI, I need some help about ¿how to connect my scanner SQ300?

    With Suse 7.2 on Intel Pentium II.
    I read in someplace that I have to "modprobe onscsi" but it fail, telling me: incorrect IO or IRQ parameter

    My scanner is a parallel scsi, so i use "modprobe onscsi io=0x378 irq=7"
    but i get the same error.

    Somebody knows which is the standart IO/IRQ configuration or how can I get this values.

    THX.- Daniel.-