Re: [PARPORT] DMA ECP reads, partial implementation, need insight.

From: Nate (nate@uniwest.com)
Date: Fri May 17 2002 - 13:36:45 EDT

    Blaise,

    I do not know what our code looks like at this point. I haven't been
    working on this at all, yet. I will have to take over for somebody else
    that has been working on this project.

    Therefore, I do not have much of a clue as to the reason why or how things
    are.

    All I know is that we were looking at the "Universal FAST Cable" available
    at LPT.com. However, they would not support us because it was Linux. They
    will only support M$ OS's. They will not share any information on wiring or
    drivers or anything...

    So we decided not to use their really expensive products if they wouldn't
    help us integrate them.

    Thank You,

    Nate Jenkins