Re: [PARPORT] freecom portable cdrw or freecom power cdrw with linux?

From: Stefan Riha (s.riha@gmx.at)
Date: Wed May 29 2002 - 09:09:28 EDT

    Boot with loadlin and load the modules paride, frpw and pcd doasn't run.
    The pcd module found no CDRW with the frpw protokoll.
    Also the pg module found no CDRW with the frpw and/or the friq protokoll.
    Only the pcd module found a CDRW with the friq protokol, but i can't mount
    this CDRW (i have rebortet this errror messages earlier in this mailing list).

    I hope you can help me.

    MFG
    Stefan Riha

    Am Dienstag, 28. Mai 2002 12:21 schrieben Sie: