[PARPORT] lpt example

From: Edisson Campos Braga Junior (e.braga@cinq.com.br)
Date: Thu Jun 06 2002 - 11:39:53 EDT

    Hi people,

    I need some code examples of lpt handling in c / linux.

    If somebody has examples of how to open, configure, write and read in the parallel port, please send me. I am developing a library for a specific printer. I did it in dos, windows and os/2, but i dont't know how to do it in linux.

    Thanks,
    Edisson