Re: [PARPORT] *Simple* Parallel port I/O...

From: Blaise Gassend (blaise@gassend.com)
Date: Wed Jul 10 2002 - 15:27:13 EDT

    Hi Robert,

    You should use the /dev/parport* device. It is documented at:
    http://people.redhat.com/twaugh/parport/html/ppdev.html#AEN589

    I can provide you with sample code if you want.

    This might only apply as of 2.4.x kernels, I do not know.

    Blaise

    Quoted from Robert Heller on Wed, Jul 10, 2002 at 01:40:15PM -0400.