[PARPORT] Parport cdrw

From: huascar (huascar.ascarrunz@colorado.edu)
Date: Wed Jul 24 2002 - 18:13:38 EDT

    I have a parallel port backpack cdrw i am running linux Mandrake 8.2 and
    I need some help on installing. I just installed linux a couple of days
    ago and am very clueless.

    I can see mods parport, parport-pc, and lp; and I loaded bpck6 for
    version 6.

    I also loaded paride....

    I need to mount the drive somewhere and also make sure this is all fixed
    so when I reboot it stays the same.

    thanks
    huascar