Re: [PARPORT] X10 TW523 Send/Receive Linux Parallel Port Device Driver

From: Philippe Tanguay (ptanguay@magma.ca)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 09:47:46 EDT

    Hi guys ...

    I can't say that I'm off to a roaring start ....

    I can't seem to get my interrupt handler "registered". When I check
    /proc/interrupts, irq is not listed. When I trigger it, nothing happens.

    When I load the parport module, it does detect irq 7. In the init section of
    my driver, I pass my function pointer to parport_register_device, call
    parport_enable_irq and finally write the correct value to the control
    register.

    Is there a subtelty I'm missing ?

    Thanks !