Re: [PARPORT] Parport cdrw

From: huascar (huascar.ascarrunz@colorado.edu)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2002 - 04:38:57 EDT

    Tim, thanks for the try,

    this did not work

    I figured out an (easy) way to use my backpack cdrw.

    1.I downloaded and installed xcdroast,

    2. Every time I log in, I open a console window, and log on as su

    3. modprobe paride

    4. modprobe bpck6

    5. modprobe pg

    6. modprobe pcd

    7. Verify using cdrecord -scanbus

    8. run xcdroast

    this works until I log off since the modules reset. is there a way to
    add these to the module.conf file??

    thanks,
    Huascar