Re: [PARPORT] ECP printing problem

From: Blaise Gassend (blaise@gassend.com)
Date: Thu Aug 22 2002 - 06:42:20 EDT

    Hi,

    I suspect that the absence in DMA read support probably explains why
    this would be so CPU intensive.

    I have a DMA read routine working for my cpia camera, but am having
    trouble adapting it to the general parport driver. I sent a message
    about my problems a few months ago, but got no replies. If any parport
    gurus were willing to give me a hand it should be possible to get the
    routine working with very little work.

    Blaise