[Fwd: Re: [PARPORT] packetwriting on a parallel cdwriter]

From: Guy Forssman (guy.forssman@advalvas.be)
Date: Fri Sep 06 2002 - 03:15:14 EDT

    attached mail follows:

    Hi There,

    I'm on the mailing list of packetwriting to!
    It seems everything is UP AND RUNNING! both new modules are running.

    /dev/pktcdvd /dev/pktcdvdO exist!
    udf.o exist.
    Problem is here in the parallel land!
    pg0 is the only thing wich let you writing to if you have a parallel
    writer.
    pcd act as a cdrom and doesn't allow writing. problem is you need to
    mount the /dev/pg0 device wich is not possible according to the manual
    of parport.
    what can i do?

    Guy Forssman