Re: [PARPORT] Reading from pin - help.

From: Blaise Gassend (blaise@gassend.com)
Date: Wed Dec 18 2002 - 16:55:24 EST

    (Sorry about that previous message. I had pgp do some strange things on
    me.)

    You should tell us exactly what you are doing (both in the code, and
    physically) as your experiment, what the results are, and why you think
    that is incorrect. Saying "is not correct doesn't really help us see
    your problem.

    Blaise Gassend

    Quoted from Pawel Stochlinski on Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 09:39:00PM +0100.