Re: [PARPORT] Reading from pin - help.

From: Pawel Stochlinski (int01h@sentinel.mj12.eu.org)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 17:56:14 EST

    Well as i just said, i just want to read a data from specified pin. For
    example i want to read a data from PIN 10 on lpt port.
    How to do it?
    inb(STATUS) - doesnt do what i expect, of course when i connect some device
    to ground and pin 10 it will show me the numerical status of a PIN, but i
    cant still imagine how to read data from that pin :((

    help please...