Re: [PARPORT] Reading from pin - help.

From: Pawel Stochlinski (int01h@sentinel.mj12.eu.org)
Date: Thu Dec 19 2002 - 18:57:47 EST

    The program idea is to read a data from dallas 1820 temperature sensor that
    is connected to the PIN 10 (ACK) of LPT port.
    All i want to do, is to use a simple, quick code that will read the pin 10.
    All i have red about reading paraller ports is to use:

    x=inb(STATUS); (for statusports)

    Hey, but this is not all! I want to read a BYTES from pin 10, not a state of
    ALL pins in statusport.

    Please, tell me, how can i read ONE pin (for example pin nr. 10[ACK]), isnt
    there any quick, simple method?