[PARPORT] sparq 1.0G install prob

From: John Sowden (jsowden@americansentry.net)
Date: Thu Mar 06 2003 - 13:37:24 EST

    Got it working yesterday, not day (real time clock driver problem? :)
    parrallel port, not internal.

    insmod paride --> got 6 symbol errors
    insmod epat --> got 2 symbol errors
    insmod pd --> got 9 symbol link errors
    mount /dev/pda1 --> got 'not a valid block device'
    fstab line: /dev/pda1 /media/sparq vfat noauto,rw, users,exec 0 0

    One time I tried, I got a locked computer, complete with flashing keyboard
    lights.

    help,

    John Sowden
    American Sentry Systems. Inc.
    1221 Andersen Drive
    San Rafael, CA 94901

    U.L. Listed Central Station Alarm Service
    Serving the San Francisco Bay Area Since 1967

    jsowden@americansentry.net
    http://www.americansentry.net