[PARPORT] writting kernel modules

From: Hemanshu Kanji Bhadra, Noida (hemanshub@noida.hcltech.com)
Date: Mon Mar 17 2003 - 02:22:28 EST

    Hello,

    I was trying to write a simple hello kernel module from the book, "embedded
    linux interfacing", I got many errors in module.h and proc_fs.h header
    files.

    can anyone have a sample kernel module program for redhat linux 7.3.

    is that the redhat 7.3 doesn't have kernel version 7.3.?

    your help will be appreciated.

    - hemanshu