Re: [PARPORT] problem with lpt port

From: Nate Jenkins (nate@uniwest.com)
Date: Mon May 12 2003 - 11:15:36 EDT

    What is your BIOS set to for the parallel port?

    If your system finds the parport then you should be able to see information
    when you type at the terminal:

    #cat /proc/ioports
    (you should be able to see parportX, for example at your expected value of
    0x378)

    #cat /proc/interrupts
    (might see an interrupt, might not, for example at your expected value of 7)

    Nate