[PARPORT] Parallel port device...

From: Anders Norrbring (anders@norrbring.biz)
Date: Wed Jul 16 2003 - 11:14:48 EDT

    Hiya!

    I'm trying to get everything right for a backup device connected to the
    parallel port. I've looked at http://www.torque.net/parport/paride.html for
    info, and there are lots. But not what I need (I think..)

    The devices mentioned there seems to only deal with Travan TR-1-2-3 drives
    (QIC-113) and not the TR-4-5-7 (QIC-157) drives. Unfortunately I'm not at
    all familiar with the inner workings of these, so I can't really tell what
    modules like epat, bpck, kbic, pt and pd really do... With that follows of
    course that I don't know what module I should use for my drive.

    Can somebody please help me out here?

    Anders Norrbring