Re: [PARPORT] parport read

From: Nate Jenkins (nate@uniwest.com)
Date: Wed Oct 22 2003 - 11:24:09 EDT

    DS> LapLink used to do this sort of
    DS> thing -- they had a special cable and their own software. Are they
    DS> still in business?

    I don't know if they (LapLink) as a company are. However, the principles
    are there. You can still buy LapLink style cables at the stores. Once in a
    while, I use one to transfer data from a Linux machine to a Windows Machine.
    I had to write my software for both platforms. LapLink cable lets you
    transfer a nibble at a time.

    Nate