[PARPORT] EPP, ECP specifications

From: Oscar Diaz (daniel_dd@softhome.net)
Date: Sun Nov 09 2003 - 14:22:23 EST

    Hi

    I need some help to find the EPP and ECP timing specifications, to design a peripheral controlled by the linux parport subsystem. I download this from www.fapo.com but this specs are incomplete and unclear. Also I visited www.lvr.com but I need EPP or ECP support, not SPP. Could someone help me? Thanks a lot.

    ----
    Oscar Díaz