Re: [PARPORT] Backpack cd-rewriter

From: John Miskinis (conquestsoftware@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 08 2003 - 00:03:49 EST

    Hi Shawn,

    I believe make menuconfig needs a few things (ncurses ?) to run.
    Yes, there are a lot of options, which is why I used the word tedious,
    in a previous reply.

    Which version of Slackware? I may experiment with Slackware at
    some point. I did a while back, but their "paride" bootdisk did not
    support install from a backpack series 6 drive, and the laptop I
    was using did not have a builtin CDROM drive.

    I hope it is the latest version, although I do not have enough blank
    media, and the time to download the ISOs at this moment.

    John