Re: [PARPORT] Questionable Emails

From: James McKenzie (jjmckenzie51@sprintpcs.com)
Date: Thu Dec 11 2003 - 21:21:52 EST

    Note:

    THIS IS A VIRUS/TROJAN HORSE. Someone that has the list's address is
    running Windows and is being 'hit' by this virus. The virus mails
    itself to all of the people on an available address book and selects one
    of the addresses in the address book to be the 'sender'. I have deleted
    all of these messages.

    James McKenzie