[PARPORT] Nomai 540

Hexadecimal (hex3@geocities.com)
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 22:14:40 -0600

Hello all:

I've got a Nomai 540 SCSI external disk drive running through my parallel
port. I want to install Linux on to one of the disks, but first I need to
somehow make a bootdisk that allows me to access the drive. Basically, what
I want to do is be able to take a floppy disk and my Nomai Drive to a
friend's house and boot Linux from the floppy running the OS from the Nomai
Disk (Slackware 3.2)

Is this possible?? Nomai uses Shuttle EPST technology.

Thanks in advance,
  - Hexadecimal